1. The poor are not only honest but also capable of banking activities.
2. Receiving micro-financial services is human rights of the poor.
3. Saving is for future prosperity.
4. Micro-financial service helps increase income and property leading to poverty alleviation thereby bringing peace and prosperity.
5. Micro-finance for collective and social development.
6. Provide inclusive financial service without discrimination (political, social, racial, religious or otherwise.)
7. Organization functions on customer's goodwill and cooperation.
Tel: 011 661060